Chino Hills, California, US • 4:25 AM Local Time
About Brian Roberts
My voice is varied and strong. I have the ability to do all types of work from the Classic Announcer to Young Hipster and anywhere in between! I am able to perform many accents believably such as: English (Oxford High-society), English (Cockney Blue-collar), French, Russian, Texan (cowboy), New Yorker (Gangster). I am very creative with my voice and can do many comical sounds that are regularly used for cartoons. I am highly professional and take my voice-over work seriously, however, I am a lot of fun to work with because I like to have fun with my work. I give 110% in both my acting and the production of my spots.Read More
I have been a voice actor since 2006 and I LOVE what I do. I especially love bringing characters to life with interesting accents. But, I'm well versed in delivering the traditional announcer voice to your recordings. I've recorded hundreds of audiobooks and thousands of voice overs so far and I'm excited to help make your project the best yet!Read More
Microsoft, Toyota, McCormick's, Rooms to Go... literally hundreds of producers and thousands of jobs since 2006.Read More
How do I work with Brian Roberts?
You can start working with Brian Roberts in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Roberts to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Roberts' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Roberts and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Roberts?
Payment to Brian Roberts is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Roberts' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Roberts in just a couple of clicks.