Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NL • 9:22 AM Local Time
About Florian Colombo
I was born in Milan, moved to London in my teens and now live in Amsterdam completing my physiotherapy degree. I have performed voice over gigs in the past for museums in Italy and I am now looking to move into commercials.
I was brought up bilingual, speak a variety of languages and can assume different tonalities of English.
I have a professional Scarlett microphone set and sound proof room to deliver high quality content. I also assure rapid delivery 100% every time. Reach out, you won't regret it !
Translations from / to any of the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Voice Overs for English, Italian or Spanish text with different voice tonalities.
I have mastered the late night fm voice, the commercial engaging voice and the direct voice. (or at least this is what I call them)! Feel free to listen for yourselves :)
Exhibitions and museum voice over for English Translation voice overs explaining Art Pieces in Milan.Read More
How do I work with Florian Colombo?
You can start working with Florian Colombo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Florian Colombo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Florian Colombo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Florian Colombo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Florian Colombo?
Payment to Florian Colombo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Florian Colombo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Florian Colombo in just a couple of clicks.