Chattanooga, Tennessee, US
About Bryant Smith
My voice is very elastic and flexible. I can hit the high registers of a small child or I can hit the deep bass notes of a mythical villain. My natural speaking voice is a baritone that is perfect for audio books or training/educational videos.Read More
You need to sell something? You call me because I can sell it. You need to train your staff with computer based learning modules? My voice is the perfect resonance where they won't hate me but they won't fall asleep, though I can't promise they won't fall in love. You need someone to voice a cartoon? It's your lucky day, Buckaroo or Buckarette, because I am basically already a real-life cartoon. You want a book to be read aloud? Call me, I'll make that book sound like it's leaping off the page to duel in the listener's living room.Read More
I have worked on stage performances for many years, and I have been doing stand-up comedy for three years.Read More
Austin Peay State University School of TheatreRead More
How do I work with Bryant Smith?
You can start working with Bryant Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bryant Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bryant Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bryant Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bryant Smith?
Payment to Bryant Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bryant Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bryant Smith in just a couple of clicks.