About Ernest Lowell
I'm a 33 year veteran of radio broadcasting. That includes anchoring morning and evening drive news, hosting talk shows, producing documentaries and live news events coverage. It also includes voicing all sorts of copy thrown at me without notice by the marketing department, so I'm pretty good at cold reading. I was born in Washington, DC and raised in Maryland and Virginia. That gives my natural speaking voice just a trace of Southern; otherwise it's pretty much North American English. I sang baritone in my church choir, so that means my voice is neither too deep nor too high. I speak German and I can do accents.Read More
I've voiced docs, films for Rochester-area colleges and every kind of promo or underwriting announcement. Call me, send me your script and I'll track it for you.Read More
I made my living on the air at various radio stations in Virginia and western New York from 1976 until mid-2009.Read More
BA in Journalism from Washington and Lee University, second major in German.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Professional voice talent. Professional audio quality. Great job.
How do I work with Ernest Lowell?
You can start working with Ernest Lowell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ernest Lowell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ernest Lowell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ernest Lowell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ernest Lowell?
Payment to Ernest Lowell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ernest Lowell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ernest Lowell in just a couple of clicks.