Pleasant Lake, Indiana, US
About Melissa Burgess
I am an adult Caucasian female, but I enjoy playing different ages, slight accents, and some Spanish. I have successfully read books aloud to high school students for years and performed vocals on stage and in the studio as well.Read More
I want to understand what the author hears and make sure that my delivery matches what was intended in his or her writing.Read More
Although audiobook narration may be new to me, my experience is transferable. I have taught high school English and performed vocals and bass in bands for 20 years.Read More
Bachelor's Degree in Education (Kentucky Christian University)
Master's Degree in Secondary Education (Indiana-Purdue University - Fort Wayne)
20 years as a high school educator
30 years as a vocalist performing on stage and recording in studio
How do I work with Melissa Burgess?
You can start working with Melissa Burgess in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melissa Burgess to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melissa Burgess' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melissa Burgess and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melissa Burgess?
Payment to Melissa Burgess is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melissa Burgess' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melissa Burgess in just a couple of clicks.