About Courtney Deelen
Courtney is no stranger to creating a wide range of characters! A graduate of St. Clair College's Musical Theatre Performance Program she has experience in acting, singing and dancing for film, stage and commercial voice (Website hidden) studying a variety of vocal and text analysis techniques she has had the privilege of working with Mike Kirby, Shawn Lawrence, Susan Turnbull, Peggy Coffey, Brad Rudy and Elaine Overholt. Courtney is represented by Linda Butler at Butler Ruston Bell in Toronto and cannot wait to bring your project to life.Read More
A strong, colourful, and professionally trained voice for all of your voice over needs. Known for my dedication, wide vocal range and ability to provide multiple usable takes while taking direction in an intelligent and accurate manner. I love what I do and take pride in being able to translate that into the work I hope to provide to you.
New to voice work. Collaborated with Mike Kirby to create my voice demo.
No stranger to creating a wide range of characters... Everything from a children's imaginary dragon to a high end corporate knockout.
Graduated from St. Clair College's Musical Theatre Performance program.
Vocal Range: Mezzo Soprano (G3 - D6)
How do I work with Courtney Deelen?
You can start working with Courtney Deelen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Courtney Deelen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Courtney Deelen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Courtney Deelen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Courtney Deelen?
Payment to Courtney Deelen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Courtney Deelen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Courtney Deelen in just a couple of clicks.