Dimapur, Nagaland, IN • 1:31 AM Local Time
About Chempai Konyak
I'm from North East India, and I'm a graduate (BA). I like to read aloud, and I think that interest has improved me a lot in terms of reading or speaking English. I have a very different accent, unlike most of the Indians and i like it this way. I've also done some vocal course,and I was in a choir of which I am proud of.Read More
Since High-school, I've always been a good reader as compared to my peers group, and I've taken parts in many evens as a Narrator and as a host. I am also very interested in Acting but I'am not very good at that so I like to mimic. I have a hope that , I will get a chance that would change my life through my voice by someone like you.
I assure that I would do my part without disappointing you and your organization.
Graduate with English major.Read More
How do I work with Chempai Konyak?
You can start working with Chempai Konyak in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chempai Konyak to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chempai Konyak's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chempai Konyak and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chempai Konyak?
Payment to Chempai Konyak is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chempai Konyak's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chempai Konyak in just a couple of clicks.