Libertyville, Illinois, US
About Cindy Powers
My profession allows me the opportunity to speak in front of large and small audiences. Commentary by audiences of all ages, summarize my abilities to relate and to communicate as; passionate, believable, engaging, motivational and inspirational.Read More
I can voice and deliver all projects per request.Read More
Voice Over for FCC regulations
Insurance Adjuster & Case Management Webinars
Corporate Injury Prevention Programs
Expert Trial Witness
Parent / Teacher Special Educational Needs Presentations
Luthren General Hospital
DePaul University, Department of Communications, Chicago, Illinois
VoiceOver Training and Production, Tropics 22 Productions, LLC
Working with Cindy is always a pleasure. She is friendly, professional and is driven to provide an outstanding product.Tropics 22 Productions, LLC
How do I work with Cindy Powers?
You can start working with Cindy Powers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cindy Powers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cindy Powers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cindy Powers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cindy Powers?
Payment to Cindy Powers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cindy Powers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cindy Powers in just a couple of clicks.