Pembroke, Virginia, US • 7:57 PM Local Time
DemosView All (3)
About Christopher Stewart
I am looking to get back into voice acting using this service. I am told frequently that I have a broadcaster's voice and I would like to get a start working in this field. When I was younger, recorded a few radio commercials for a local mortgage company and very much enjoyed the work. Since then, my work in the field is limited, but I believe I have what it takes to be successful and will provide customers with their desired outcomes.Read More
I have a non-regional diction, but can lay on a country accent if needed.Read More
No specific training has been dedicated to voice acting, as I was in the military for 7 years, then college to become a pilot, and now work in aviation research at a technical college. I am very good at public speaking, especially if given the script before the work is to be completed.Read More
How do I work with Christopher Stewart?
You can start working with Christopher Stewart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christopher Stewart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christopher Stewart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christopher Stewart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christopher Stewart?
Payment to Christopher Stewart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christopher Stewart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christopher Stewart in just a couple of clicks.