Valley Village, California, US
About Robert Calcagno
While my inherent voice is immediately distinctive, an odd Texan-Creole-theatrical undertone that can range from an announcer to casual Louisianan to charmingly aloof within the drop of a hat, I take a lot of pride in my character voices and really enjoy creating personas. I would that creativity and commitment to any role.Read More
I will be 100% committed; my voice is an extension of my soul and I will do whatever it takes to provide a quality, unique, memorable contribution using my most distinctive asset.Read More
While I haven't done professional work, I do have state experience ranging from Sweeney Todd, Beauty & The Beast, Peter Pan, and Grease, each one requiring a variety of accents and character traits.Read More
MFA in Animation from USC, meaning I'm more than familiar with the needs of cinematic/animation clients.Read More
How do I work with Robert Calcagno?
You can start working with Robert Calcagno in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Calcagno to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Calcagno's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Calcagno and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Calcagno?
Payment to Robert Calcagno is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Calcagno's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Calcagno in just a couple of clicks.