Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, GB
About Callum Laughlin
Well for starters my voice is very much on the dry sarcastic side, although since I can do a few impressions it depends. My voice is a deep monotone type, but has a tint of Scottish flair to keep things interesting. If youre looking for a deadpan type of character, Id like to think I could be of assistance. Plus I can also do silly and fun voices too!Read More
If you want a bit of sarcasm and cold lines then I'd say Im good enough.
Though that's not to say that I cant be useful in other voices (Old man or and Irish fellow for example)
Plus it means I can get experience and for someone who is only 17, that is a huge boost.
I have only worked with close friends and on college assignments, but my voice is on Youtube (although that's just my normal monotone voice).Read More
I did a year of Graphics Design and Animation, and worked abroad with Europass in Malta for a brief period of time. I learned how mouth movements work and how each character has a type of voice that matches them.Read More
How do I work with Callum Laughlin?
You can start working with Callum Laughlin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Callum Laughlin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Callum Laughlin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Callum Laughlin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Callum Laughlin?
Payment to Callum Laughlin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Callum Laughlin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Callum Laughlin in just a couple of clicks.