Hello, my name is Camelia, I'm a former BBC journalist (amongst my many jobs :). I speak an excellent Romanian and a very good English.
Italian Central (Roman, Tuscan), Romanian
Audiobooks, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Radio, Telephone, Television
- 6 months as correspondent for Radio France International Bucharest (from Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania)
- 3 years stringer for BBC Romania (from Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania)
- Theater and stage shows - 10 years (childhood and teen period)
- Knowledge of audio production (Adobe Audition, I produced my news and features for the BBC)
- Great reader
- Voice-over for several pieces of news and documentaries (local televisions)
- Reporter for local television
- Great reciter
- Musical education
- Very polite and calm on the phone, very good phone voice (say those on the other end :)
- Can do accents in Romanian (especially from Transylvania and Banat area)
- Can read in English quite well
- November 2007: Strasbourg – study visit at the European Parliament, participant at the Parliament session, accredited journalist
- 2005 – 2006: the International School of European Studies, a program sustained by the Council of Europe and the „Ovidiu Sincai” Political Institute in Bucharest; final training at the Summer University for Democracy in Strasbourg, July 2006, graduate (post-graduate studies)
- November 2005: BBC training, Bucharest
- 2005 – January – July and October: „Journalist in the European Union”, a program sustained by E-Romania Gateway and the Delegation of the European Commission in Bucharest; graduate and participant at the study visit in Brussels, at the European Commission and other European institutions
- 2000 – 2003: Faculty of Political Sciences and Public Administration, Journalism Department, Babes – Bolyai University in Cluj: graduate (specialist in Journalism and Communication Sciences)
- March 2002: Intensive training on project management and writing projects – Babes – Bolyai University Cluj
- January and March 2002: Photography and photojournalism trainings, sustained by the Center for Independent Journalism in Bucharest
- 1992 – 1996: Computer Science High School, Petrosani, Intensive English Class
- 1984 – 1992: General Middle School „I.G. Duca”, Petrosani and Music School (piano and guitar)
Payment to Camelia Jula is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Camelia Jula.
To invite Camelia Jula to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.