Rigby, Idaho, US • 6:42 PM Local Time
About Cameron Gull
Voice is versatile; from professionally-polished to deep and gruff.
Voice Type and Style
Cameron's voice has been described as friendly, charming, real, silky-smooth, dynamic, soothing, exciting, fun, sincere, guy next door, engaging, high energy, full of character, cool, interesting and educational.
VoiceOvers for clients such as Daimler (they own Mercedes, Freightliner, Alliance Truck Parts, SelecTrucks, etc.) to MoonPie, Cameron's voice can range from professional-silk to cowboy-gruff.Read More
Daimler Trucks North America
Alliance Truck Parts
Computer Animation, University of UtahRead More
How do I work with Cameron Gull?
You can start working with Cameron Gull in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cameron Gull to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cameron Gull's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cameron Gull and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cameron Gull?
Payment to Cameron Gull is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cameron Gull's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cameron Gull in just a couple of clicks.