About Caroline Garswood
I am an eighteen-year-old female Southern Ontario Canadian. My accent has been described as sounding British at times when speaking. My singing voice is a high soprano, however my speaking voice tends to rest on my vocal chords, sounding lower as a result. However I can easily switch between a lighter, higher voice, and a deeper, more casual voice. I can easily do feminine and masculine voices as well. Generally, I find my voice best suited to youth fiction, as it usually sounds like what it is; the voice of a teenage girl who's favourite form of humour is usually either sarcastic or bad puns or both.Read More
I have worked as an amateur actress since 2009 in local theatre. Currently I have no experience with narrating audiobooks, but I am eager to get started.Read More
I have worked in amateur youth theatre since 2009, and this upcoming (2016 to 2017) season marks my first year in directing.
As for other education, I am currently pursuing an online degree in Anthropology, in the hopes of teaching English as a foreign language abroad. I have also been studying Japanese for the last year.
How do I work with Caroline Garswood?
You can start working with Caroline Garswood in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Caroline Garswood to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Caroline Garswood's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Caroline Garswood and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Caroline Garswood?
Payment to Caroline Garswood is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Caroline Garswood's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Caroline Garswood in just a couple of clicks.