About Casey Morris
My voice is confident and friendly. I can do a wide range of inflections, from promotional to serious news to light editorial. I am a singer, so my voice is very smooth and I can change the pitch of my voice to be higher or lower. I also love cartoons and can do many silly voices and impressions.Read More
In addition to providing voice-over work, I can also write, edit, and produce. Please visit my website and portfolio to see examples of my work.
I have worked as a freelance video producer for three years. During that time, I have completed many projects which have required me to record voice-overs. I have done commercial and promotional, editorial, and documentary voice-overs. I also have ten years of experience as a performer, both singing and acting. I have a wide range of skills. I am also a non-native Spanish speaker. My pronounciation and accent is very good.Read More
B.A. in Mass Communications and Spanish from Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama. May 2006. Magna Cum Laude.Read More
How do I work with Casey Morris?
You can start working with Casey Morris in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Casey Morris to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Casey Morris' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Casey Morris and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Casey Morris?
Payment to Casey Morris is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Casey Morris' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Casey Morris in just a couple of clicks.