About HayleyAnne Bamborough
NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE:
Description: Medium pitch, bright, youthful.
Because I was born and raised in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, my accent is Standard American English.
In addition to American English, I can also speak British English. I have an hear for languages, and I am very interested in learning them. Currently, I am in my fifth year of studying Japanese.
I also have knowledge of Spanish, French, German, and Icelandic.
I have a passion for singing as well as voice acting. I have been singing in choirs for about ten years. I am a soprano, with my voice range being about from the G below middle C to the second A above middle C (G3-A5). My projection is good, and I can control my vibrato. I love to sing in foreign languages.
*Graduated from Forest Hills Northern high school, Class of 2009
*Enrolled at Hope College, pursuing a major in Musical Theatre and a minor in Japanese, Class of 2013
How do I work with HayleyAnne Bamborough?
You can start working with HayleyAnne Bamborough in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite HayleyAnne Bamborough to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review HayleyAnne Bamborough's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire HayleyAnne Bamborough and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay HayleyAnne Bamborough?
Payment to HayleyAnne Bamborough is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with HayleyAnne Bamborough's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to HayleyAnne Bamborough in just a couple of clicks.