Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA • 6:15 AM Local Time
About Chantal Reats
I am a bubbly, well spoken coloured (mixed) woman from a buzzing township in South Africa with the purest South African accent. I do not have a voice over background, however, I am willing to learn.
Working in call centers for one of the world's leading financial institutions has taught me different manners of approach when speaking to different people. I am poised yet assertive.
I have a slot on a local radio station which is mainly for live streaming - 1520FM
I am able to translate mainly South African languages to English.Read More
How do I work with Chantal Reats?
You can start working with Chantal Reats in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chantal Reats to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chantal Reats' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chantal Reats and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chantal Reats?
Payment to Chantal Reats is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chantal Reats' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chantal Reats in just a couple of clicks.