DemosView All (1)
About Chris Rolando
I have been told my style is very conversational.
You are going to LOVE my rates ;-) I have a day job... I do VO for Scotch Money!
I am in broadcasting and know about getting it right and turning it around fast. I know how to be accommodating and understand client relations and deadlines.Read More
35 year broadcaster.
Public speaker, Broadcast VO, training vids etc.
310 Grill - 3 years
WV CDL driver recruitment - 10 years
A BUNCH of small market businesses all over the USA through a few different small production houses.
After over three decades in the business, I have learned from everyone!Read More
"We stay with Chris year after year because he makes our menu read like music"310 Grill - Susan Murphy Owner
"Chris is always available for us. He always sounds like he is having fun and he has never minded our last minute (last second?) changes!Michael Alan Furnishings Carrie Hemmey, Co Owner
How do I work with Chris Rolando?
You can start working with Chris Rolando in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Rolando to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Rolando's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Rolando and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Rolando?
Payment to Chris Rolando is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Rolando's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Rolando in just a couple of clicks.