Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, GB • 11:36 AM Local Time
About Chris Skyes
My voice is often described as smooth, or buttery, which can fit very well on projects such as documentaries, meditation tracks, audio books, and more!Read More
The right voice for your project can make the difference between your audience becoming engaged or tuning out immediately.
I believe that my voice can attract the attention of the audience, and thus help make your project a success.
Even though I have limited experience working as a voice over artist, I have years of professional experience in audio production, which means I can deliver clean, professional audio each time.Read More
Beverly BengRead More
Post Production Audio Engineering | Kingston University (Phone hidden))Read More
Chris did a wonderful job! His voice is beautiful! He was easy to work with and cleaned up audio tracks so that it's smooth without pops. I had Chris read scripted mediations for me. It worked out!Beverly Beng
How do I work with Chris Skyes?
You can start working with Chris Skyes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Skyes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Skyes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Skyes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Skyes?
Payment to Chris Skyes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Skyes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Skyes in just a couple of clicks.