About Chris Thurman
I am a VO actor specializing in character work specifically. Whether it's a video game or a commercial. An animation or an audiobook. Need a voice? Let me solve your problem!Read More
When it comes to my character work, expect anything from the sweetest little boy, to the most psychopathic killer you can imagine. The young aspiring hero, or a deadly assassin, and many things in between!
My narration/commercial work has been described as "Guy next door, campy, calming". I can be very genuine and relatable or also very energetic and colloquial.
If you'd like to know anything else about my voice, take a listen to my demo and shoot me a message!
ADR DUBBING WORK
- "One Piece" by FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd (Additional Voices)
- "Fairy Tail" by FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd (Additional Voices)
- "Ninja Slayer" by FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd (Additional Voices)
- "Ultimate Otaku Teacher" by FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd (Additional Voices)
- Adidas "Adi Forum Lo" (Kamp Grizzly)
- MPTC College (Brown Boots Interactive)
- South Carolina 2013 Cocky's Countdown (Pursuant Group)
- Broadway in Fresno/Eugene (Magicspace Entertainment)
ORIGINAL ANIMATION WORK
- "Tiny Docs" by Sunny Williams (Nurse Scrubs)
- TED Talk (Jonathan Haidt, "Humanity's Stairway to Self-Transcendence")
- Compassion - Jorge Luis(Compassion International)
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" Audio Drama, dir. Stephanie Davis(Desert Gems Audio): Various Characters
VIDEO GAME WORK
- "Poi" by Polykid Games (Male Child Protagonist)
- "Melissa K. And The Heart Of Gold" developed by SDP Games (The Davett Twins)
- "Pilot" by David Bennett Productions (Cynical pilot VO)
- "Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action" developed by Culture Attack Studios (Enemy ninja voices)
FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd
Brown Boots Interactive
Desert Gems Audio
Culture Attack Studios
David Bennett Productions
Cartoon Pilot Season Dallas with Pat Fraley.
Character Voice Versatility with Pat Fraley.
Creating Character Voices with Pat Fraley.
Online Voice acting workshop with Crispin Freeman.
Private voice over training with Lucas Schuneman.
Reviews 4.8View All (5)
Nick Enriquez LLC
chris was great to work with and very flexible. it was a pleasure collaborating together
Voices.com (Rob Mundy)
Chris Thurman was great to work with on this project. first of all he nailed the audition with just the right amount of drama without going over the top. The entire read was great with just a few minor changes, which Chris took care of immediately. I highly recommend Chris!
"I had a great experience working with Chris Thurman. He had the voice we were looking for and was very quick to respond with an audition when I contacted him. He is a pro and took direction clearly and made the changes we needed happen. I would not hesitate to use him again." ~Nick Traeger at Kamp GrizzlyAdidas
"Chris Thurman lends his energetic flair to the "1001 Arabian Nights Audio Drama" series as a comedic voice actor. His talented voice shines through in many episodes as both a plodding bull and a raucous womanizing rooster, a tattle-tale parrot, and a tragic-comic hunchback. Chris is wonderful to work with and adds levity, comedy and professionalism to your production." ~Stephanie Davis, Producer of 1001 Arabain Nights DramaDesert Gems Audio
How do I work with Chris Thurman?
You can start working with Chris Thurman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Thurman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Thurman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Thurman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Thurman?
Payment to Chris Thurman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Thurman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Thurman in just a couple of clicks.