C. S. Harper
Toronto, Ontario, CA
DemosView All (2)
About C. S. Harper
Conversational, personable, professional, warm, approachable, ironic, youthful, sincere, heartfelt, informed, knowledgeable and a friendly "voice of reason" in radio/TV commercials, corporate spots and documentary narratives. A calm, energetic and enthusiastic storyteller. Modern, reassuring and thoughtful.
Refined, sophisticated, powerful and dramatic. Politically astute. Great sense of occasion.
Training Modules, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Podcasting, Television, and Internet recordings of all types and sorts.Read More
Recorded narrated sessions for:
The Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care (Financial Management Branch Orientation)
The Association of Management, Administrative and Professional Crown Employees of Ontario (Resolutions Committee Training Session)
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Guelph (Degree included Acting and Video Production Courses)
Trained at the Voiceworx Studio in Toronto, Canada.
How do I work with C. S. Harper?
You can start working with C. S. Harper in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite C. S. Harper to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review C. S. Harper's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire C. S. Harper and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay C. S. Harper?
Payment to C. S. Harper is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with C. S. Harper's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to C. S. Harper in just a couple of clicks.