Topanga, California, US
About Christina Jo'Leigh
Vocal Age Range: child to mid-thirties. Excellent professional/business voice for corporate needs, narration, and spokesperson. Intuitive sense for inflection, style, and dramatic arc; and an aptitude for sight reading complex, technical material. Voice of hundreds of audio books for children learning to read.Read More
“We needed a specialized voice-over for an audio CD we were producing for our sales team. Christina was very creative and offered several different variations on the character’s voice. She did a great job for us. The bottom line was that the project was a huge success! I would highly recommend her for any voice talent work.” ~ Ronn EdwardsFreescale Semiconductor
How do I work with Christina Jo'Leigh?
You can start working with Christina Jo'Leigh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christina Jo'Leigh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christina Jo'Leigh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christina Jo'Leigh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christina Jo'Leigh?
Payment to Christina Jo'Leigh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christina Jo'Leigh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christina Jo'Leigh in just a couple of clicks.