About Todd Brandon
I can speak in higher tones which makes my voice as a male likely to be heard. I can also speak in octaves which can help you in developing a more diverse message. My can impersonate child charaters for book readings. I can also vocalize young adults to middle age adults as well. I received formal vocal lessons growing up and am very familiar with the discipline it takes to create a vocal product.
I can help you the consumer send your message to a larger audience or specific target audience. Also being new to this industry I can also help you the consumer by giving you a fresh new voice. Additionally, I can also help consumers of my services overcome the sensory desensitization that can occur when a voice is used to frequently, thus making the listener less likely to hear the message. I am dedicated to you the consumer and making sure that your message is heard.
Bachelors or Arts in Social Work and Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling. Formal Vocal training from age fifteen to age nineteen.Read More
How do I work with Todd Brandon?
You can start working with Todd Brandon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Todd Brandon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Todd Brandon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Todd Brandon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Todd Brandon?
Payment to Todd Brandon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Todd Brandon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Todd Brandon in just a couple of clicks.