About Colleen OToole
Smooth and professional. Instructional. Businesslike. Technical scripts a specialty. Conversely, my voice can exude warmth and care. I speak Mom.Read More
Recording, tracking, mixing, post production. Radio, TV, Video. Music Library.Read More
Years of servicing a wide range of corporate, commercial and instructional projects for clients across the US and internationally.Read More
Abbott Labs, Seimens, Transamerica Insurance, Motorola, The US Army, The US Government, Strive Creative Detroit, Grant Thorton, Underwriters Labs, USG, Great Expressions, The Cancer Centers, Training Pros, Xilinx, Immediate Home Health Care, Good Will and many many more.Read More
Illinois State University/Arizona State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Colleen OToole?
You can start working with Colleen OToole in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Colleen OToole to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Colleen OToole's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Colleen OToole and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Colleen OToole?
Payment to Colleen OToole is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Colleen OToole's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Colleen OToole in just a couple of clicks.