Roanoke, Virginia, US • 11:56 PM Local Time
About Collin Banter
Guy-Next-Door American Voice Talent
Relatable, Warm, Friendly, Authentic, Personable, Natural, Approachable
From my training in musical theater at DeArmon CAST theater school in Tampa, FL, and my experience singing for various bands, I am well versed and highly equipped to provide professional studio quality voice overs for any project that you have. My voice can be described as authentic, warm, natural, conversational, and guy-next-door.
I am your guy, if you’re looking for a professional interpretation of your script that isn’t over or under acted, a professional broadcast quality recording, a professional timely delivery, and a professional who takes great pride in his work and values every client’s wants and needs above his own. I look forward to working with you soon.
What you will receive:
1. Broadcast quality recording – 24bit/48hz, fully edited (normalize, compression, eq, noise reduction, de-esser)
2. Raw recording file – allows you the ability to edit from scratch the way you like
3. 24 hour turnaround
4. Prompt communication
DeArmon CAST theater school - Tampa, FL 2011Read More
How do I work with Collin Banter?
You can start working with Collin Banter in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Collin Banter to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Collin Banter's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Collin Banter and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Collin Banter?
Payment to Collin Banter is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Collin Banter's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Collin Banter in just a couple of clicks.