Brooklyn, New York, US • 11:41 PM Local Time
About Mariko Iwasa
My name is Mariko Iwasa, I'm a Physical Comedian, Clown and Actor based in NY. I am professional trained Theater actor. My voice is very energetic, optimistic. I speak Japanese and English.
Voice over experience.
Pod cast appearance ( Main personality)
My friend's (singer,DJ) comedy video
I don't have many VO experience.
I can provide translations both English to Japanese or Japanese to English.
And I can read Japanese.
I can also edit video all video. Tap dance, comedy performance. I can also provide Tap sound or making funny sound effect by using instrument, object (e.g. cardboard, cabbage) .
BA from University of Arts in Japan
Vocal coach Mary Rodgers
English Dialect T Schreiber Studio NY
How do I work with Mariko Iwasa?
You can start working with Mariko Iwasa in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mariko Iwasa to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mariko Iwasa's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mariko Iwasa and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mariko Iwasa?
Payment to Mariko Iwasa is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mariko Iwasa's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mariko Iwasa in just a couple of clicks.