About Dave Edwards
Easiest way to describe what I do: Robin Williams. I do a wide variety of original voices and characters and can make subtle adjustments to fit your needs. Need a recording of an elderly man talking about his days in the war? Done. Need an eight year old's voice trying to run a lemonade stand? Done. Whatever you need, I can deliver.Read More
Contact me and explain what kind of voice you need, for what length of time, etc. I will then create free samples for you with subtle variations. You pick the one that works for you and we settle on a payment amount. You pay 20% upfront and 80% upon completion. Good deal, eh?Read More
Attended Alfred University majoring in Fine Arts. Upon earning my bachelor's I transitioned my creativity into being a movie extra which quickly switched over to vocal work. Phil Hendrie, who talks to himself on the radio with different voices which people call in and argue with thinking they are real people, has consistently been my inspiration. Listening to such creative geniuses as Phil Hendrie and The Don (RIP) and practicing voice work 30-60mins a day have helped me develop my skills more than any formal training program could. Cheaper too! ;)Read More
How do I work with Dave Edwards?
You can start working with Dave Edwards in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dave Edwards to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dave Edwards' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dave Edwards and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dave Edwards?
Payment to Dave Edwards is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dave Edwards' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dave Edwards in just a couple of clicks.