Washington DC, District of Columbia, US
About DJ Rolls
VERSATILE VOICE TALENT - Originating from Oxford, England, I am now a recent resident of the Washington DC/NoVa area, USA, and while gradually working on my "Frank Underwood" accent, I can easily lapse into my default British accent; and when frequenting the numerous and splendiferous taco joints in and around DC - put my neutral "Madrileño" Spanish accent to good use - having lived in Madrid, Spain for 13 years - so VOICE VERSATILITY!Read More
VERSATILE VOICE TALENT - I produce an extensive spectrum of character voices and roles covering an array of topic areas, providing a combination of: inspiration, entertainment, tone and delivery - with British, Irish, Australian and North American English-speaking accents, as well as a neutral Spanish accent when necessary.
For: commercials, narrations, explainers, audiobooks, announcing, presenting, TV, radio, video games, apps, etc.
My diversion or evolution into the world of the voiceover and video industry came about as a result of running a small TEFL/ESOL teaching business, providing bespoke language teaching services to a variety of clients in Madrid, Spain; including journalists at El País, Cinco Días, Expansión and Marca, auditors at PwC, and doctors at the Medical College. Playing many different roles in producing classes, content and drills - developed into producing listenings and podcasts. I realized that the four key ingredients here: inspiration, entertainment, tone and delivery - could be put to further and more limitless uses - in the wider and more wonderful world of voiceovers. So, my infancy began with "education" and my Mac´s GarageBand; and in recent years I have been moving on up - with a diverse gamut of character roles and Pro Tools 10.Read More
abc English Solutions
1992 - 1995 University of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK
• BA (Hons) Political Science (major), 2:1
1993 - 1994 University of North Texas, U.S.A. (exchange program)
• Undergraduate writing award winner
• Delegate for U.N.T at Arab League Conference in Wichita Falls
1999 Chester School of English, Spain
• Trinity Cert TESOL
2015 Adult Community Education, Fairfax County Parks & Schools, Springfield, Virginia 22151
• Child Care Provider Program
• Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
• VIRGINIA Communication and Literacy Assessment (Virginia Dept. of Education)
• Child and Criminal Background Checks Registered and Verified
Produced a series of English grammar and vocabulary listenings. Clear and succinct recordings. Did everything it said on the tin.abc English Solutions
How do I work with DJ Rolls?
You can start working with DJ Rolls in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite DJ Rolls to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review DJ Rolls' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire DJ Rolls and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay DJ Rolls?
Payment to DJ Rolls is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with DJ Rolls' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to DJ Rolls in just a couple of clicks.