Roy, Utah, US • 11:06 AM Local Time
About Derrick Branch
My name is Derrick J. Branch, Owner of and voice actor for D. James Branch Media, LLC. I have experience with public speaking and a long history of being a master of ceremonies for several events, including corporate, military, and private settings. The best way to describe my natural voice is calming and peaceful. I am from Houston, TX. Therefore, I do have a light, southern drawl. It's not noticeable until the pronunciation of certain words. I have been practicing different accents and dialects, however, I have not been able to perfect any of them just yet. I am open to voicing radio ads, television commercials, videogame characters, audio dramas, audiobooks, and animation. I look forward to the forthcoming opportunities to show why my voice would be a valuable commodity to your project.Read More
Voiceovers for radio and television advertisements, voice acting for animation, and narration for audiobooks.Read More
Trailer for the Byron Case novel, The Living.Read More
Byron CaseRead More
Excellent work, did exactly as asked, and took direction very well. also very timely on delivery of order. I would highly recommend!Fiverr
How do I work with Derrick Branch?
You can start working with Derrick Branch in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Derrick Branch to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Derrick Branch's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Derrick Branch and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Derrick Branch?
Payment to Derrick Branch is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Derrick Branch's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Derrick Branch in just a couple of clicks.