Parrish, Florida, US
DemosView All (7)
About Danielle Palli
* Owner of Birdland Media Works - a multimedia production company
* Business owner in the media industry for more than thirteen years
* Extensive experience providing voice-over work for businesses, including audiobooks
* Experience in podcasting and video production
* Find/Stream Discernment Radio and Doc and Friends podcasts on SoundCloud, TuneIn, Stitcher, iTunes, Sonos, Spreaker, iHeart Radio and more
I provide high-quality audio projects for businesses efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner.Read More
I currently produce and host two weekly and monthly podcasts, create online courses, and provide voice-over work (instructional videos, podcasts, audiobooks) for many clients. Past on-air vocal credits: events reporter for MAX 98.3 (on behalf of Metromix Tampa Bay/CBS/Gannett); Guest on Talk 1420, 97.5 Country, WWPR 1490, Studio 10's TV morning show. Regular on Discernment Radio and Doc and Friends.Read More
Masterpiece Living (Aging Through Ages documentary; Mindfulness video series; Breathe video series)
B2B Resource Team
Navigator Kitchens and Cabinetry
Spark Exchange Advisory
Live Long, Die Short (audiobooks)
Ease Into Slumber (Music CD)
Doc and Friend Podcast
Miss Toni & the Macaroni Band
Masters in Professional Writing from Chatham University, Bachelor of Science in Mass Media and Global Communications from New York University. Past training in on-camera acting and theater.
Danielle is totally dependable and delivers projects on time. She also positively accepts last-minute opportunities such as radio show interviews, and has a fast turn-around in getting the word out on social media. Danielle is a content strategist and writes clear text for articles of substance, even on high-level science topics to be generally understood by most readers. Additionally, she has superior creative skills and has created an attractive, full-content weekly e-newsletter for our customers. I love brainstorming with this lady. ~Dana Gourley, COO of WIT and AquaNewWIT Technology and AquaNew LLC
Danielle is one of those bright, thorough, and dependable professionals that you always want on your team, or working on your marketing projects. She's expert at engaging her clients in a way that finds just the right way for her clients to communicate with their audience. In addition to the excellent copywriting work that we're used to seeing from her, she did some excellent video voice over work for us that has improved our video marketing. ~ Greg Jordon, President of B2B Resource TeamB2B Resource Team LLC
Working with Danielle is an absolute pleasure. She has a delightful outlook on life and is easy to work with. Responsible, creative, and dedicated, Danielle's voice is especially melodic to the ears and very smooth. If you need a woman's voice that is confident and at the same time feminine, you will love her work! ~Cindy Readnower, CEO and Founder of Skinny Leopard MediaSkinny Leopard Media
How do I work with Danielle Palli?
You can start working with Danielle Palli in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Danielle Palli to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Danielle Palli's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Danielle Palli and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Danielle Palli?
Payment to Danielle Palli is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Danielle Palli's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Danielle Palli in just a couple of clicks.