Fort Worth, Texas, US
About George TenEyck
Sharp, Versatile, Voice of Generation X. Experienced broadcast professional with a decade in local radio and 7+ years in the corporate training space. From webinars, corporate imaging and training videos, to radio spots and voicemail systems, I help deliver tailored voice solutions to enhance the quality and credibility of media projects on multiple platforms. Let's talk!Read More
I help deliver tailored voice solutions to enhance the quality and credibility of media projects on multiple platforms. All digital production with multiple delivery formats available. Copy-writing and consulting services also available. Let's work together to make your productions grab the undivided attention of your target audience.
Current voice of Thomson Reuters. 10+ years in the Dallas radio market with 7+ years in the corporate training space.
Thomson Reuters, Salem Radio Network, Zone Diet, Debt Relief of America, Checkpoint Learning Webinars, Bisk CPE,Read More
Professionally trained at University of North Texas, Department of Radio, TV, and Film. Bachelor of Arts: Radio, TV, Film. Experienced audio engineer.Read More
How do I work with George TenEyck?
You can start working with George TenEyck in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite George TenEyck to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review George TenEyck's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire George TenEyck and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay George TenEyck?
Payment to George TenEyck is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with George TenEyck's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to George TenEyck in just a couple of clicks.