Rochester, New Hampshire, US • 10:18 AM Local Time
About Dan Bernard
Whether you are seeking a straight, serious read or something that requires real skill in delivering comedy, wit, believable and entertaining characters, Dan is a good choice. With years of experience providing listenable long and short-form narration and voice-acting, he is a trustworthy and professional choice.
THE NEW YORKER - over 8 ears of narrating and voice acting outstanding writing
Numerous audiobooks; 20 audio theater productions; have reviewed hundreds of audiobooks for AudiFile magazine.
Narrator for New Yorker magazine over 9 years; includes fiction and non-fiction by leading authors and Pulitzer Prize winners. Voice actor and director for award-winning radio theater since 2000.Read More
(Website hidden); The New Yorker; Citadel Broadcasting, Saga Communications, (Website hidden)Read More
Bates College, University of MaineRead More
How do I work with Dan Bernard?
You can start working with Dan Bernard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dan Bernard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dan Bernard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dan Bernard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dan Bernard?
Payment to Dan Bernard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dan Bernard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dan Bernard in just a couple of clicks.