About Daniel Shaw-Smith
I have what could be described as a mid-Irish sea accent. Primarily English but with Irish undertones. I have a clear, strong voice- firm but warm.Read More
I am good at clear pronunciation with excellent grammar. I can speak very fast or slower according to project. I can do a variety of different character voices and accents- with an ability to alternate different accents mid-sentence.Read More
I have done some acting and enjoy reading out loud.Read More
Byam Shaw school of art, London
MA in Fine Art, one year course Grade 78% pass
Third level education:
National College of Art and Design, Dublin
BA in Fine Art Printmaking, four-year course. Grade- 2.1 honour
Graduated in June 2001.
Secondary/ high school- good grades.
How do I work with Daniel Shaw-Smith?
You can start working with Daniel Shaw-Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Shaw-Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Shaw-Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Shaw-Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Shaw-Smith?
Payment to Daniel Shaw-Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Shaw-Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Shaw-Smith in just a couple of clicks.