Seattle, Washington, US
About Daniel Crisafulli
Cool and edgy or fun and energetic for youth-related roles and commercials. Confident and street-wise for urban roles and soft-sell commercials. Smooth and sexy, crisp and authoritative or warm and inviting, depending on the role. Voice can range from Bass to Baritone and Tenor. Character specialist. Some of my voices include, but are not limited to: Steely-eyed, world-weary hero, wicked minion or thunderous overlord; Thug, gangster, fast-talking salesman or cheesy game-show host; Rocker; Jock; Swashbuckling Pirate. Realistic or off-the-wall characterizations, depending on what the role calls for. Natural voice can have similar qualities to Jack Nicholson, Christian Slater, Clint Eastwood or even Sylvester Stallone (with better annunciation).Read More
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
I record from a home studio using an SM7B Shure dynamic microphone. The SM7B is a high-quality voiceover industry standard microphone, most famous for recording Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album. The studio is treated to deaden all reverb and echo, so your audio engineer will have more flexibility with the vocal edits. For clients wishing for a more live sound, I use Jack Straw studio to record with a Lawson L47MP MkII large diaphragm tube microphone, though I will go to any designated studio in my area at the client's request.
Examples of my recordings from Jack Straw studio are included in my standard voice-over Demo.
I use my home studio for all audition recordings.
Hosted a radio show at WFCS-FM in Connecticut.
Carpenter voice-over for Dance Seattle's "Looking Glass Glimpses" show.
In-Store announcements in Phoenix, AZ area Value Villages.
Lead voice in a videogame. Release TBD.
Studied Voice-Over, Dialect and Character Development and Fitzmaurice Voicework under Gin Hammond at Freehold Theatre.
Further training in Acting, Voice and Improvisation at Freehold Theatre and other Seattle area institutions.
How do I work with Daniel Crisafulli?
You can start working with Daniel Crisafulli in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Crisafulli to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Crisafulli's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Crisafulli and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Crisafulli?
Payment to Daniel Crisafulli is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Crisafulli's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Crisafulli in just a couple of clicks.