Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 7:12 AM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Daniel White
Daniel hails from the world of theatre, so if you say jump, he's already mid-air.
Daniel's voice-over type has been described as professional, fun, compassionate, warm, clear, authentic, relatable, sophisticated, promo, urgent, educational, interesting, hip, corporate, high-energy, and believable from late-teens through 20's 30's and 40's adult male.
Daniel believes it is his job is to make things easier for everyone in the room. Easily directed, and fast with response and delivery times, his is a service role. To provide you and your clients the best experience possible.
If I'm not acting on-stage or behind the mic, I'm working in sales. I approach each job by looking at what the client needs first and foremost. I work in professional theatre consistently because I work hard, and am easy to work with. I believe actors should approach every task as making things as easy as possible for everyone in the room.Read More
Professional musical theatre performer.Read More
Canadian College of Performing Arts
Marketing Communications - British Columbia Institute of Technology
How do I work with Daniel White?
You can start working with Daniel White in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel White to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel White's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel White and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel White?
Payment to Daniel White is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel White's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel White in just a couple of clicks.