-Colchester, Essex, GB
My name is Daniela Acitelli and I'm an American audiobook narrator and voice over artist living in the UK for the past 15 years. I have done many VO jobs through my agent and I currently have 32 books on Audible with another 2 on the way to retail. I'm also a narrator for the RNIB, Listen2abook, Deyan and Whitehouse publishing.
Although I specialize in Thrillers and Romance, I have experience in a variety of genres and I'm currently narrating a 15 hour Memoir. I am professional, detail oriented and fully engaged in each and every project I have the pleasure of working on. I am a trained actress with a theatre, film and voice-over background.
I am professionally trained in Acting, Breath work, audio editing and mastering. I regularly narrate long audiobooks which give me the stamina and the ability to quickly read a script and identify the key requirements. Because of my experience I am well positioned to produce an exceptionally high standard audio file with a very fast turn around. I also have Corporate experience and an understanding of the importance of a deadline and the ability to communicate with my clients so that together we can produce the highest quality audio possible.Read More
• 28/05/17 Internal Accountancy Firm Promotions, Soho Voices
• 24/11/16 Internal Insurance, London Voiceover
• 17/11/16 US Internal, London Voiceover
• 11/11/16 Awards Audio, London Voiceover
• 26/10/16 Training Animations, London Voiceover
• 18/10/16 Instructional Training Animations, London Voiceover
• 30/08/16 Internal Film, London Voiceover
• 13/09/16 Corp Internal training, London Voiceover
• 17/12/13 Hilary Clinton, YES Cartoon, Yalta Anniversary Project, Yes-Ukraine, London Voiceover
• The Night She Won Miss America: A Novel, Michael Callahan
• Trusting in Love: Carson Hill Ranch, Book 7, Amelia Rose
• The Detective's Second Chance: The Coach's Boys Series, Book 7, Kristy K. James
• Gag Rule, Edward A Dreyfus
• Till Darkness Comes, Sandra de Helen
• Last Room at the Cliff's Edge: Detective Linda Mysteries, Book 1, Mark McNease
• Darby's Dilemma: A Coach's Boys Special Edition: The Coach's Boys, Book 6, Kristy K. James
• Come to the Tower, Love: Northeastern Gothic Mysteries, Book 1, Lisa Greer
• I'm Not Ehrynn Rose, Linda Mooney
• Necromancers, J.B. Taylor
• Code Red Christmas: The Coach's Boys Series, Book 5, Kristy K. James
• The World Famous Mr. & Mrs. Flower, Julian Bradbrook
• Sparrow's Song, Robyn Graham
• Her Best Friend Jon: The Coach's Boys Series, Book 4, Kristy K. James
• New Lamps, Robert Moore Williams
• A Harry Situation: The Coach's Boys, Book 3, Kristy K. James
• A Hero for Holly: The Coach's Boys, Book 2, Kristy K. James
• Death in the Headlights: Kyle Callahan Mystery, Mark McNease
• The Daddy Pact: The Coach's Boys Series, Book 1, Kristy K. James
• The Inverted Mask, Izzy Doroski
• The Planet Savers, Marion Zimmer Bradley
• She Wears a Sun Dress & She's on TOP of the World!: A Poem About L.A., Waide Riddle
• Snow City: A Children's Christmas Fantasy, Waide Riddle
• The Right Wrong Thing: Dot Meyerhoff Mystery, Ellen Kirschman
• Burying Ben, Ellen Kirschman
• Once She Saw? Brilliant Jewels: Ms. Araminta Cozy Mystery Series, Book 3, Deborah Diaz
• Paper Crafts (5th Edition): 99 Awesome Crafts You'll Love to Make!, Kitty Moore
• The Red Lady, Katharine Newlin Burt
• Diagnosis Murder by Rebecca York, Royal National Inst. of the Blind, Rupert Morgan
• Relentless by HelenKay Dimon, RNIB, Rupert Morgan
• The Days of Anna Madrigal by Armistead Maupin, RNIB, Rupert Morgan
• Hypnosis for Stress Management by Paula Forster; For Author’s private use
5 star “Absolutely loved it”
The narrator was wonderful, she made it so you felt the emotions of the characters, I cried like a baby at the cemetery scene. I loved how she brought the book to life to me
5 Star “Emotional Rollercoaster With Heartwarming Moments”
The narrator did a great job bringing the story to life.
5 star “A 7 Star Story
5 Star This novel was a joy to listen to. Ms Ellen you are a very good author continue writing and Ms. Daniela I really enjoyed you. You are a very good narrator I really enjoyed listening to you. With your voice I was laughing alot of the times. Please continue the good works.
5 Star Eddie for sure! Daniela played each character well, giving them their own personality through her voice (or voices).
4 Star Daniela did a great job of narrator! I love to listen to books because it opens up time for me to read that I would not normally get the chance. Like driving, housework or knitting.
5 Star This is by far the best audiobook so far in my library. She did very well with the interpretation of the different character’s voices.
5 Star The narrator Daniela Acitelli did a great job with character voices. I like the way the 2 personalities in the one body (MPD) have distinct voices. She was able to slip into male and female voices easily. It was a pleasure listening to this audiobook. I will be looking for more of her narrations in the future.
5 Star The narration was very good. Daniela has a very clear voice with good enunciation making the audio easy to listen to.
4 Star The narrator carried the story and characters through nicely and was a pleasure to listen to.
5 Star Daniela Acitelli did a fantastic job putting her voice to this book. She’s a wonderful voice actor and has perfect voice inflections. Her tone and pace added an extra feel of suspense that I especially enjoyed. An overall great story.
4 Star I loved Daniela Acitelli’s performance of The Red Lady. I liked her accent, expression and tone of voice which I thought complemented the historical nature of the novel. She does a good job of voicing the characters and I would certainly listen to more books narrated by her.
5 Star Ms. Acitelli brings it all to life! She is able to differentiate characters well, and portray their emotions clearly.
Yes, it was a well plotted book. With interesting character development. And the narrator, Daniela Acitelli was a creative, talented narrator.
4 Star The narration was well done. The characters were excellently portrayed.
“Fast Paced & Engaging” Daniela is very engaging as a narrator. Her character portrayals were on point and manages to bring the story to life for you.5 Star “Absolutely loved it” To begin with the perfect narrator for this story is the least I can say.
The narrator was so great I felt like part of the book
• California State University - Fresno, Theatre Arts Major, 2 years, 1985 – 1987
• Gravy For The Brain - Advanced Voiceover to Professional Standard
• Showreel - Mike Charters - One on One Home studio editing training
• Actors Guild - On Voice - 1-2-1 coaching to Increase vocal truthfulness William Trotter
• Actors Studio - Film and Showreel
• Singing for actors - Repertory level 2: Building a songbook by discovering appropriate songs that work, from musical theatre to cabaret. Learning how to make use of my strengths and build on areas that need development to create a songbook I feel confident performing., London, UK
• Cabaret workshop - City Lit - Exploring the practical aspects of Cabaret with reference to current trends and putting an act together, focusing especially on the role of an individual performer and the nature of your relationship with an audience., London, UK
• Method Acting to remove blocks - City Lit -This course mines the text to help build truthful characters, London, UK
Audiobook Narration coaching 3 years
Payment to Daniela Acitelli is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Daniela Acitelli.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Daniela Acitelli to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works