About David Gordon
Throughout middle and high school, I would always be the one to volunteer to read anything out loud for the whole class. Everyone of my teachers would always say I should do some voice over acting, anything related to my voice, even my drama theater teacher would say the same thing. I would hopefully like to do something with my voice one of these days!Read More
I have not worked on any, but every single one of my English and theater teachers have all said I should look into voice acting, and it`s something I really wish to pursue.Read More
High School Graduate, Part time college student, army national guardRead More
How do I work with David Gordon?
You can start working with David Gordon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Gordon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Gordon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Gordon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Gordon?
Payment to David Gordon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Gordon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Gordon in just a couple of clicks.