Des Plaines, Illinois, US • 5:44 PM Local Time
About David Tooley
My blind father is a master storyteller. Growing up listening to him bringing stories to life through volume, inflection, accents, pregnant pauses, and emotion started me on my journey to being an avid reader and storyteller myself. I love bring words from the printed page to life by giving them voice, depth, and emotion.Read More
Having edited audio by splicing tape (reel to reel and cassette) as well on a digital mixer and recorder, not to mention fine tuning the blend of parts and sends to a superior finished product, I'm comfortable on both sides of the microphone, both speaking and production.Read More
I grew up in the home of a master storyteller with my four birth brothers, not to mention the foster brothers and sisters throughout years. Our family recorded a couple of albums and toured the USA and Canada singing and speaking along the way.
I have part of improv, drama, and singing groups all my life, not to mention passing required public speaking and vocal courses in middle school, high school, and college.
How do I work with David Tooley?
You can start working with David Tooley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Tooley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Tooley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Tooley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Tooley?
Payment to David Tooley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Tooley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Tooley in just a couple of clicks.