"...A delicious voice that turns heads." David is a full-time, non-union voice over talent serving a global client base that includes media giant NBC Universal. His professional studio is located just outside the Chicago market.
Direct: (Phone hidden)
English (North American), English
Dutch, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
David is a full-time, non-union voice actor serving a global client base from his own professional recording studio. He is an award-winning communicator who prides himself on excellent customer service and on-time delivery. You will find him very reliable and easy to work with.
David's versatility is a product of his background and experience. He does equally well with non-fiction, fiction and dramatizations:
•With an extensive background in business, economics, finance, and technical sales and marketing, David communicates with authority in a smooth, accessible style.
•A lover of history, travel and the arts, David provides an appropriate sophistication and cosmopolitan flare to his reads on such topics. He is articulate and easy to listen to.
•At the same time, David is a natural mimic with keen comedic timing that enables him to perform a wide variety of characters. His dramatic roles have ranged from a Gulf fisherman and a hapless nerd to Groucho Marx and a demonic Cheshire cat. His vocal age ranges from young adult to middle-aged or senior adult.
Graduate of Bill DeWees's extended Audiobook Success Seminar.
Extensive professional voice actor training:
* Edge Studios in New York City - one of the country's most acclaimed voice over facilities.
* David Goldberg - international producer who has coached celebrities, trained national media personalities and directed audio productions for America's top corporate brands.
* Carol Monda - two-time Audie Award-winning audiobook narrator and "the voice" of the Turner Classic Movies Film Festival.
* Jay Snyder (a.k.a. Dan Green ) - renowned voice actor and director of commercials, documentaries, audio books, tours, video games, animated films and cartoons, including Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Sonic X, Kirby, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G.I. Joe Sigma Six, and Chaotic.
* Randye Kaye - audiobook narrator for titles by authors including Susan Isaacs and children's book authors such as Gail Gibbons, David A. Adler, Jan Brett, and Sarah Stewart.
* Bill DeWees - voice talent for thousands of voiceovers, including audiobooks, commercials, telephony, industrials and training.
* Other voiceover coaches include David Guzzone, Noelle Romano, Linda Jones, Danielle Quisenberry and Kristin Price.
Harlan Hogan VO: 1A microphone - the only voice over microphone designed by a voice actor for voice over.
Computer & Software
Mac Mini, Twisted Wave
Whisper Room Sound Isolation Booth - ensures quality recording
Email, FTP or services such as Box.net or YouSendIt, regular mail.
24 hours; same day for most projects.
TV and radio commercials, message on-hold, training narrations, podcasts, presentations, e-learning narrations, and anywhere else you might need a professional voice.
Contact directly: (Phone hidden) | (Email hidden)
"David did impeccable work on a few NBCUniversal comedy promos for us! He delivered his work before deadline and is a one take man! He is amazing, and I look forward to many more endeavors together! Highly recommended!"NBC Universal
~ Sky Gaven, Chief Executive
Voice Over Clients
David serves clients around the world, including media giant NBC Universal.
Payment to David Kaiser is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to David Kaiser.
To invite David Kaiser to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.