About Daya Ottley
Daya Ottley has an extensive range of experience in audio production and brand management and has been in the media doing voice-over acting and production for the past 17 years.
In 1999, Daya started work at a recording studio in Trinidad, where his job as an Account Executive gave him exposure to ad agencies.
Daya’s true voicing talent was discovered and developed through the constructive criticism of his peers and agency producers over the years.
Daya has also had training sessions from International Voice Over Coaches Nancy Wolfson and Glen Holtzer.
Daya is a well recognized voice in Trinidad & Tobago and has done voice-overs for many products which can be heard in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean, USA and Canada. He has done commercials for Burger King, Pizza Hut, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, The Barking Fish and more.
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
How do I work with Daya Ottley?
You can start working with Daya Ottley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daya Ottley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daya Ottley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daya Ottley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daya Ottley?
Payment to Daya Ottley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daya Ottley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daya Ottley in just a couple of clicks.