Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US
About Felipe Martinez
A voice actor with over eight years of experience in theater and customer service, Felipe Martinez has just the nuance to reach across the gap and make a connection with your audience. With reads that are warm, confident, earnest, and invoke a feeling of fireside storytelling, he's ready to see that your project has what it needs to feel complete and satisfying. Need a steady voice to walk an employee through a tutorial? Mr. Martinez styles patient and connecting reads that will gently lead anyone where they need to go. Does your video game need a crazed Scotsman, or a steadfast Spaniard companion? Being no stranger to accents, Mr. Martinez offers an array of characters to work with and bring color to your amazing story.Read More
- Project tutorials
- Presentation demos
- Public Theater: Acting, Directing, Teaching.
LSU Union Theater.
We Are The Difference.
Teach For America.
How do I work with Felipe Martinez?
You can start working with Felipe Martinez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Felipe Martinez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Felipe Martinez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Felipe Martinez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Felipe Martinez?
Payment to Felipe Martinez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Felipe Martinez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Felipe Martinez in just a couple of clicks.