Boston, Massachusetts, US
About DeMarcus White
I have ten years of experience volunteering doing free ads: Save-A-Lot Supermarkets, Stop & Shop, Dunkin Donuts, etc. I've currently been creating 4 radio shows online reaching out to 3000 to 4000 listeners nationwide.Read More
A script reader recording and audio editing for a professional promoRead More
I'm the executive producer of iPower One. An online radio station that I've produced and hosted. I've also do voice overs for 10 years in radio intros / outros, commercials and promos.Read More
Self taught doing audio and video editingRead More
HeartPlanet Media / iPower One
How do I work with DeMarcus White?
You can start working with DeMarcus White in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite DeMarcus White to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review DeMarcus White's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire DeMarcus White and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay DeMarcus White?
Payment to DeMarcus White is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with DeMarcus White's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to DeMarcus White in just a couple of clicks.