Tampa, Florida, US • 7:08 PM Local Time
About Ty Stout
I've worked in a call center for just over three years, I speak all day, reading scripts and making adjustments where needed to make them sound more natural. I've also been running games of DnD for several years, where I both write very minor scripts and act in different voices and accents.Read More
Video and audio editing aren't terribly new to me, I have spent my fair share of time piecing together and syncing them up, but it's not something I'd dare call myself a professional in.Read More
How do I work with Ty Stout?
You can start working with Ty Stout in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ty Stout to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ty Stout's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ty Stout and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ty Stout?
Payment to Ty Stout is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ty Stout's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ty Stout in just a couple of clicks.