About Deb Robi
Long-time radio news broadcaster with more than 20 years of experience behind the microphone. She lends her voice to numerous digital audio projects, video narration and even recorded audio tour-guides. As a public radio news caster, Deb is also the voice of Verizon Wireless's VOICEMAIL service, heard by millions of cell-phone customers.Read More
Working from my home studio, I can also provide music-bed background material for your digital project.
I have narrated telephony greetings for corporate headquarters and small businesses. Access to Skype, Facetime and other video chatting platforms.
More than 25 years with 15 years as a news anchor and radio news broadcaster and a public radio host.Read More
+B.A. Journalism and Communications
+ Many years as a host and interviewer
How do I work with Deb Robi?
You can start working with Deb Robi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Deb Robi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Deb Robi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Deb Robi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Deb Robi?
Payment to Deb Robi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Deb Robi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Deb Robi in just a couple of clicks.