About Deb Huglin
I have a recognizable voice. People remember me from my robot store in NYC, the Robotorium, Inc. I am something of a cult figure from the 1980’s underground there, member of the Mudd Club, and the art and techno scene, etc. I was on a lot of talk radio and television as well as international like the Voice of America in that time.
Contact me at (Phone hidden) or (Phone hidden)
I speak colloquial Midwestern, New York, Italian (Versillese, Pietrasantini, Fiorentino, and some other della piese dialects,) plus I can do any number of other kinds of accents including non-existing ones. I am quite capable of making robotic or mechanical sounds and I can cry like a real baby, any age...my forte. Animations are my preference, or computer voices. Ba-weep be-yoop, ba-weep be-yoop, ba-weep be-yoop (i.e. Astroboy walking.) Crunk is fun, too.
People I have never met know my voice on the phone after many years from one five minute segment on my store on All Things Considered in the early 1980's, still to this day. Beats me why...
How do I work with Deb Huglin?
You can start working with Deb Huglin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Deb Huglin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Deb Huglin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Deb Huglin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Deb Huglin?
Payment to Deb Huglin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Deb Huglin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Deb Huglin in just a couple of clicks.