About Denise Haas
Hi! My voice is deep, warm, welcoming, engaging, can be professional, upbeat, authoritative, dramatic, or educational, etc. I am very industrious and excited to work as much as possible. I am flexible, a fast learner, and I get better with direction.Read More
All kinds of Voice Over projects. PaypalRead More
I have many years experience with promotional and radio (started in 1998), advertising, jingles and podcast (2 years exp.) voice overs, but I want to expand my voice over horizons. If given the chance, I know I can do narration, audio books, instructional, dramatic, or anything that's offered to me, and with lightning fast turn around.Read More
Chevron, the Joy FM (Sarasota, FL), Big D & the Good News (band website, concert radio spots) Blues, BOC Productions (website promo), the Hill Radio (West Monroe, LA)Read More
High school diploma. I do, however, have several years experience which should count for something:)Read More
How do I work with Denise Haas?
You can start working with Denise Haas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Denise Haas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Denise Haas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Denise Haas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Denise Haas?
Payment to Denise Haas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Denise Haas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Denise Haas in just a couple of clicks.