About Dee Zhang
I am an amateur voice actor with 5 college credit hours of voice acting instruction seeking a producer for a voice demo. My experience is limited.Read More
Voice acting and oral interpretation of literature.Read More
I read children's literature daily to a devoted audience of one loving child!
I have experience in telephony as a Business Development Specialist (1-2 years).
In the early 1990's I played the role of "Wanda" in "Kennedy's Children" at Hiram College in Ohio.
I would like to log some professional voice acting experience and I am willing to volunteer my services if the experience and exposure fit my interests.
Although I am not a native Chinese speaker, my Mandarin Chinese pronunciation is quite good (for a person of non-Chinese origin).
MA, Workforce Development and Education, Ohio State University, Columbus
BA, Communication, Hiram College, Hiram, Ohio
How do I work with Dee Zhang?
You can start working with Dee Zhang in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dee Zhang to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dee Zhang's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dee Zhang and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dee Zhang?
Payment to Dee Zhang is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dee Zhang's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dee Zhang in just a couple of clicks.