About Dena Spruill
Remember the girl next door when you were growing up? Always upbeat and friendly.
Or how about you big sister…always there with good advice, steering you in the right direction.
Whether I’m teaching sales reps about the latest product updates or training on employees on the latest sales force apps, it’s all about your product or service.
It’s my job to convince the audience that I have more knowledge, expertise, and confidence in your product or service that anyone else on the planet. And using quality mics and processing, I can turn your project around quickly.
I will record for any script you desire! Purchase includes multiple takes of each line, high quality editing and revisions upon completion.
I provide service for:
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
I have experience recording voice overs for commercials, corporate training, e-learning, and telephony. Looking forward to further developing my skills in the VO Industry.Read More
Richmond Vein Center
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Vintage Stone Films
How do I work with Dena Spruill?
You can start working with Dena Spruill in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dena Spruill to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dena Spruill's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dena Spruill and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dena Spruill?
Payment to Dena Spruill is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dena Spruill's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dena Spruill in just a couple of clicks.