Fort Collins, Colorado, US • 3:50 PM Local Time
About Derik Hendrickson
I have experience in Audiobook Narration, Podcast Hosting/Production, Announcing Winter Olympic Sports, On-Air Radio Talent, Advertisements, Educational Programs, Training, eLearning, Instructional Videos, Phone Systems, and various other Audio Production work.Read More
I can produce the work quickly and efficiently, and can revise if needed. Capable to edit audio as requested.Read More
Product Demos, Video Advertisements, Phone Systems, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Advertisements, Videogames, On-Air Radio Talent, Olympic Sport Announcing, Voice Acting, Meditation ProgramsRead More
Astragon Entertainment, Hazelton Publishing, 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Clear Channel Broadcasting, US Ski Team, and moreRead More
Associate of Applied Arts Degree - Music Production
Art Institute of Seattle
How do I work with Derik Hendrickson?
You can start working with Derik Hendrickson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Derik Hendrickson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Derik Hendrickson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Derik Hendrickson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Derik Hendrickson?
Payment to Derik Hendrickson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Derik Hendrickson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Derik Hendrickson in just a couple of clicks.