Mapleton, Utah, US
Why should you hire me? Here are three reasons:
1. I've been told I have a relatable voice, my normal cadence being generally very reassuring and stable.
2. I'd also say I am very easy to work with, and my extensive and varied experience in the other sides of media creation (planning, storyboarding, directing, editing, etc.) means I've likely been in a similar position, having hired many voice talents myself. So I'm very punctual in timing, I understand logistics, and I have yet to work on a project that I don't get excited about. (Even if there are the obligatory ups and downs.)
3. In addition to that, I'm extremely passionate about acting, and I have strong dramatic and comedic timing.
English (North American), English, French
Australian, US General American (GenAm)
Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
My experience is definitely varied so I'll lay it out like this:
1. Video Marketing - My current day job editing, strategizing, and shooting for an international network marketing company.
2. Film School - I've worked on various small projects for film school, editing and acting in primarily bit-based comedy projects.
3. Music Production - I also produce and write music in my spare time.
SO, I do have strong experience and understanding of the workflow and processes of commercial/corporate video production, dramatic film work, and technical hardware/software literacy.
I do also speak French, as I am a dual citizen, growing up mostly in the United States, but also France.
Currently finishing film school. (With a psychology minor, if that happens to be relevant.)
Audio-Technica AT2035 [Dual]
Computer & Software
I have a custom built desktop PC, and I record usually on Audacity and edit on Ableton, Premiere or Audition, depending on the project.
I use a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 audio interface, and a home studio with full wall to wall acoustic foam for the recording space. Also a range of musical instruments if needed.
Generally I use WeTransfer, but I'm happy to use Drive, Dropbox, carrier pigeon or whatever methods work best for you.
Usually within 24-48 hours, but I'm flexible if you need any special turnaround time.
I'm extremely flexible and happy to do whatever I can to make the project a success. The only thing I ask is for as specific of directions or info about the project as possible. Thanks in advance.
Payment to Devlin Watson is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Devlin Watson.
To invite Devlin Watson to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.